Friday 21 March 2014

Reset Code soundtrack




I created this soundtrack using Apple software's Garage Band app. This soundtrack can be heard during the credit sequence for Reset Code.

This soundtrack is still a work in progress; My main concern is that this piece is perhaps not befitting of the genre and the overall theme of Reset Code. Minus the tech/robot sounds at the beginning and end of the track, I believe you could find this soundtrack to be at home in a film such as "Apocalypto". All included, when I hear this track, I think of the film "War of the Worlds". It is for this reason that I'm unsure about the soundtrack's place in my thriller opening sequence.

I do like its deep tone however, as Reset Code is supposed to be a dark, gritty thriller. What I need, I think, is a longer and more growingly complex drum sequence. The difficulty lies in fitting the entire length of this soundtrack into my opening credits, should I add a longer drum sequence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment