Sunday 2 March 2014

Included in my thriller's credits...

Producer:

Hack-Rat productions

For my thriller's producer I believed I could create a company name that would strengthen the opening sequence's foundation in a narrative based off of hacking. Chiefly, the name was designed as an additional clue for the audience, to ensure that they know of the themes that will feature in the narrative. "Hack-Rat productions" was the first thing that popped into my head, and it has stuck; its connotations fit my thriller well. The "Hack" in its name is simple enough, providing the clue as to what my narrative entails, a kind of foregrounding if you will, while "Rat" could be a way of metaphorically referring to Reset Code's main character; Miles is trapped in a maze of winding, dark tunnels and passages that lead to danger with each turn. He has to rely on his wits and trust no one. Miles is the "Hack-Rat" that scurries around the boots of those that seek to crush him, dodging the foul machinations of the company he was framed by and the cruel government that pursues him.

Credits

Being a one man team in the development of Reset Code, I've not many people to feature in the credit sequence. My brother acted as Cameraman for the interrogation scene as it was myself in the chair. He also played the role of one of the government's interrogators in the opening scene, so for that I thank him again. As of yet, there are only two actors in Reset Code: myself and my brother. I've both edited and filmed in a way that compensates for the shortage of actors.

As it stands,

Producer: Hack-Rat productions
Editing by, Directed by, Music by: Douglas Loscalzo
Actors: Douglas Loscalzo, Riccardo Loscalzo
Editing software: Apple software- IMovie
Music Software: Apple software- Garageband
Other names featured in the credits: Kuda Dera, Brandon Reeves



No comments:

Post a Comment