Thursday 20 February 2014

Audience feedback

No.1

"It's good, but perhaps you should have less repetition of the pop-ups of code?"

I agree. I think this is due to a shortage of footage for editing; I've found myself repeating areas to compensate for this lack of footage, zooming in on or cropping an image to mask this. I will film more to add a greater variety of footage in my final cut.

No.2

"I think you should create more of an atmosphere for the interrogation scene"

I agree. I believe that, by tweaking the brightness and/or the contrast of the scene, and by adding extra sound effects, I can make the entire scene more atmospheric and have greater impact.

No.3

"Some of your panning shots and areas where the camera was moving are a little wobbly. Could you do anything about that?"

Yes. Imovie has a 'motion distortion' and 'Stabilization' tool, something that I could use to reduce this problem. 

No.4

"The clips where we see crowds, could you make the look of them fit in with the film?"

On a visual level, I suppose I could; I'm planning on adding filters to the majority of my clips, so that they all abide by the green theme of the binary code. It'll look similar, in some respects, to the "Matrix" film series, and that's also one of the ways of establishing my genre and attracting my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment